Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tuesdays Tunes: START A RIOT

You've probably heard this song a dozen times. Possibly even more than that. 

Maybe the melody stuck in your head.

Maybe a phrase or two caught your attention.

Honestly, I heard this song day after day (while driving the Corner Table Kids to school) and never realized that I was singing along until Angel Face asked me what the song was called. And then I was stumped because even though I'd been happily singing along, seemingly knowing all the lyrics as well, I had no idea what the song was, nor who the artist was.

So suddenly I had a mission. 

After tracking down BANNERS and this wonderfully amazing song, I knew that it was one that I needed to share. Something about it just grabs hold of me and makes me... Feel. It makes me feel. 

And you know, some days I really need that.

START A RIOT - BANNERS 

No comments: