Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy

There are lots of things happening behind the scenes right now as I get back to work on everything from new feature development, to reviews and interviews, to layout and design. It's great and I think the end result (especially of the page changes) is going to be fabulous but right now it makes me busy, busy, busy. 

The first big thing coming up is the "Get Back to Reading" feature that is basically a follow up to the 2+ week long featured authors (of the day) event that just wrapped up on my Facebook page.  There's is such a wide assortment of authors that were featured and all of them are so incredibly awesome - I don't think I could have chosen a better group than what I ended up with. So keep your eyes open for this months "Get Back to Reading" feature it's gonna be a good one! 


Stemming from the Facebook event as well, I ended up with a bunch of books by the featured authors to read and review. It's a pretty big stack so it's going to take me a few weeks to get through them all and review but yeah, we've got new reviews coming to the blog over the next month or so. 


And while I was meeting and chatting with all these new (and I do mean NEW) authors during the event, I stumbled across a couple that I knew I had to interview. It's going to be fun working with these ladies, scratch that - it's already fun working with these ladies as I get ready for their interviews. The first interview will be coming around the first of October and I can't wait to introduce you to this author. It's a particularly interesting one for me.  After that, as of right now, there will be 2 other interviews through the fall but I'm hoping to get a couple more than that as well... *fingers crossed* 

And that's just the work for here on this blog. And that doesn't include the layout and design work, the other/regular book promotions that will be occurring, my own writing (which I blogged about this week - here), or all the other stuff going on in my normal, regular day-to-day chaotic life.

Like I said, busy, busy, busy! 

Now, I'm off to harvest some cucumbers and zucchinis from the garden, deliver some pre-made meals to my dad (because my moms out of town and he's busy with harvest) and then I've got my son's very first football game tonight too. 

Catch you later!!

No comments: