Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A Note From LD

Hi Everyone!

As many of you have probably (possibly, hopefully) noticed my posting schedule over the last couple weeks has slowed down quite a lot. This is a temporary thing, a measure taken to devote more time to my three young children who are off school and home full-time for the remainder of the summer. It's already nearly the end of July which means that the kids summer holidays are almost 1/2 over. I do have a number of posts that I'm committed to already, as well as there being a number of new releases that I'm excited about reading and posting about, so I will have a couple post here-and-there over the next several weeks but I will be back with frequent (even daily) posts at the beginning of September!

I hope you have a wonderful summer and I will keep you in the loop as much as I can. It's time for some real-life adventures for me and my crew - you can follow our adventures, if you like, on my family-life blog "A Corner Table in My World" here > http://cornertable-myworld.blogspot.ca/ 

Sincerely,
Your Book-Luvin Blogger



No comments: