Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday Tunes: I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift

She's an amazing artist - songwriter, singer, performer, etc - and I don't think I've ever heard a song by Taylor Swift that I didn't come to love!  This song, from her latest album Red, is my most recent fascination.

I think maybe it's just the theme that the song touches on.  You know the whole I-know-you're-bad-for-me-but-I-just-can't-help-myself thing...

In any case, here is the video of Taylor Swift performing "I Knew You Were Trouble" live at the American Music Awards last month.  The song is great, and I love the performance but I honestly can't wait to see if Taylor will be making an official music video for this one - I think it'll be really cool if she does!!

Enjoy - and happy Tuesday!!

No comments: