Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Latest from Sherrilyn Kenyon


Have you been waiting for a new novel in the Dream-Hunters (Dark-Hunters) series?  Have you been anticipating, thinking about, dreaming about and wondering what was going to happen next?  Then get ready D-H and Sherrilyn Kenyon fans because The Guardian hit shelves today!
As a Dream-Hunter, Lydia has been charged with the most sacred and dangerous of missions. She’s to descend into the Nether Realm and find the missing god of dreams before he betrays the secrets that could kill all of them. What she never expects is to be taken prisoner by the Realm’s most vicious guardian.

Seth’s time is running out. If he can’t hand over the key to Olympus and the heart of Zeus, then his own life and soul will be forfeit. No matter the torture, he hasn’t been able to break the god in his custody. But when a rescuer appears, he decides to try a new tactic.

When these two lock wills, one of them must give. But Lydia isn’t just guarding the gates of Olympus, she’s holding back the darkest of powers. If she fails, an ancient evil will roam the earth once more and no one... [from www.sherrilynkenyon.com]

We’ve been waiting for it since the summer when Retribution came out and we were immersed in Sundown and Abby’s story, anxious and impatient to discover what else was happening in the world that Sherrilyn makes for us.  Now with The Guardian coming out we are again given a glimpse into the realms and worlds of SK’s imagination and the mythology, history, and current world that we find.

I, for one, will be grabbing my copy as soon as I can.  Because of all the paranormal and fantasy series that I read, SK’s Dark-Hunters, Dream-Hunters and Were-Hunters are the closest to my heart and the most deeply entrenched in my imagination.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Following from the writer's blog hop. I look forward to reading your reviews, I'm always looking for good books for my book club! Hope you stop by my blog when you get get a chance :)
~Kelly
http://www.savvysuburban.com

Kelly said...

Following from the writer's blog hop. I look forward to reading your reviews, I'm always looking for good books for my book club! Hope you stop by my blog when you get get a chance :)
~Kelly
http://www.savvysuburban.com