Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesdays Tunes - Theophilus London

Of Theophilus London's songs, my absolute favorite - to date - is 
"I Stand Alone."

I first heard this song while driving to my parents farm very early one Sunday morning in May.  As soon as the song started I couldn't help but think that it was a really awesome tune.  The more I heard it, the closer I listened to it, the more I liked it and the more I wanted to hear it.  

And so now I'm beginning another posting series - Tuesdays Tunes - that spotlights songs that I like for whatever reason, some which I'll explain and some I won't, new or old, it'll all be music that I love, like, or worship.  Because like my books, my TV shows, my movies and my fanfiction, music is another very important part of my life, for so many reasons!

So check out this (official) video of "I Stand Alone" by Theophilus London.

No comments: